Monday, August 12, 2013

Ashton Kutcher Fancy Box - April 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe from is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Ashton Kutcher Fancy box subscription.

The Box: Ashton Kutcher Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Ashton Kutcher for Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


Stop Wars T-Shirt -$24

I was psyched to see that I got this shirt in my Fancy box. If I hadn't I probably would have bought it anyway! It caters to the star wars geek in me. I've already decided that if I had fraternal twins, their names would be Luke & Leia. :) It's hard to tell from the lighting in the photo, but the shirt is actually a really pretty bold blue.


Knuckle Duster Mug -$16

This mug wasn't for me, but I was able to gift it to my little brother who loves it. It's a decent size for coffee too. It's currently on sale for $12 at Fab if anyone is interested in this mug.


Undercover Tablet Sleeve -$30

I love this concept and it makes me wish I had an iPad, but alas I don't. :( I keep this on my desk as a source of motivation to get one.


Robot Tea Infuser -$9

This is probably my favorite item in the box! This little robot looks adorable in my glass mug when I drink my tea at night.

Overall this is my favorite Ashton Kutcher Fancy box yet! The value is just under $80 at $79, but it's still a great deal considering I only paid $46.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment