Monday, August 12, 2013

Fancy Box - April 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe from is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the original Fancy box subscription.

The Box: Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

 The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products from Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


Thumb Lite Stick on LED -$15 for two or $7.99 each (Listed as $3.99/each on Thumb-Lite)

This is a great concept. I dropped my phone in the bushes when I was helping my friends move a couple weekends ago and this was a huge help in finding it in the dark.



Quirky 4 Port Contort Flexible USB Hub -$25

I really liked this product as well. I always have a habit of bumping into my laptop in just the right way that it disconnects or snaps off whatever I plugged in. This way it can hang off the edge of my lap and I don't have to worry about accidentally damaging my gadgets or files. 


Bento Box in Green -$23 on sale for $19

This was my favorite item in the box! I've been looking into buying a bento box for work and this was perfect. It came in extra handy during an outdoor school field trip when it rained HARD. My food was kept nice and dry. I also like that this style accommodates a variety of lunches (salads, sandwiches, pasta dishes, sushi, etc.) with a little mini container for sauces/dressings, so your meal doesn't get soggy.


Mercury Innovations Active Armband in Green -$25

Another product I can't use! Maybe Fancy is telling me I need to get a new phone....I do. :/
Works with iPhone 4, 4S, 5 and iPod Touch 5th generation.


Nail Lacquer in Fancy Black & Fancy Red - $21

I'm not really a nail polish person, but these are big 3 free and came with a cuticle stick. I haven't used either of these polishes, so if you're interested in either of these colors comment below!

Overall I really enjoyed this box and it had a value of approx. $97.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment