Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ashton Kutcher Fancy Box - June 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe from is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Ashton Kutcher Fancy box subscription.

The Box: Ashton Kutcher Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Ashton Kutcher for Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


Portable Power Bank by Avviq -$45 (This was originally $60)

I loved this product and it has come in handy more times than I can count. For some reason my phone lights up randomly even when I don't have any messages. It drains my battery life like no other as a result. Maybe it's time that I got a new phone. ;)


L'Occitane After Shave Balm .35 oz -$5

This sample is smaller than the 1 oz offered on the L'Occitane site, so I valued this sample at $5. I attempted to give this both to my brother and my boyfriend, but neither had been willing to try it. What's with the men in my life and grooming products? It's like they have an aversion. Is it not a "manly" thing to do?? I'd try it, but I don't have a beard.


WeSC Matte Conga Headphones -$50

I love the fit of these better than the ones I received in the May Jennifer Love Hewitt box. I can put these on my hearing aids above my ears and they stay put. Yay! My only wish is that they were the same color as the JLH headphones. That would be my perfect pair! Either way these are a pretty color as well and they'll go to use. I cannot attest to the sound quality for obvious reasons, but it seems good from what I can tell. ;)

Overall this box had a value of $115. While Fancy boxes usually include at least four products, Ashton explained on the information cards that he wanted to focus on quality vs. quantity. No complaints here!

No comments:

Post a Comment