Sunday, September 1, 2013

Coco Rocha Fancy Box - April 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe from is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Coco Rocha Fancy box subscription.

The Box: Coco Rocha Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Coco Rocha for Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.



Pink TKO Rubber Watch -$135!

I won't ever wear this watch since I'm not really into pink, BUT I was certainly happy with the value! I'm currently selling this watch here on Ebay if anyone is interested!



Creature Cup in Lobster - $15

This was my favorite item in the box and possibly one of my favorite items from all the fancy boxes to date. It's hard to see, but the outside is a beautiful purplish-gray color. I love drinking my morning coffee with this mug and might just buy the octopus version of this cup as well! It's also dishwasher safe!


Fred "Foot in the Door" High Heel Door Stop - $10 approx

I also really enjoyed this item. While I'm not a high heel wearer I appreciate the humor that's usually associated with Fred products. It even came with a receipt for one shoe. This will definitely come in handy on those days where the wind seems to slam shut all the doors in the house.


All Purpose Congratulations Greeting Card - $2.5 for one

I have yet to use this card, but I've been saving it for someone who will really appreciate the gesture as well as the humor. I was thinking of giving it to my little brother when he graduates from college in a few years. He would get a kick out of this card, especially "ruler of the free world". In the meantime I may grab a few more when I finally get around to placing an order on fancy or just make a few of my own. I can't imagine this would be difficult to create.

Overview: Overall this box had an incredible value of $162.5. Would I have paid that much for this box? Probably not, but I'm definitely content with the value for what I did pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment