Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Coco Rocha Fancy Box - May 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe from is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Coco Rocha Fancy box subscription.

The Box: Coco Rocha Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Coco Rocha for Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


High Heel Protector by Solemates - $10

I don't wear high heels often, but on those days I do this will come in handy! A few years ago I went to an outdoor wedding and my heels kept sinking into the ground, so I'll keep this around for such events in the future.


Wyatt Wrap Bracelet by Dannijo - $68 ($80 on Dannijo's website)

I actually love this bracelet. I love the fact that it wraps around and that the skull isn't in your face obvious. The only downside is that it's woven with red and white fabric and the white gets dirty fast. Would I have paid $68 for this bracelet? Definitely not, but I love it and I'm glad I got it in this Fancy box.  I've worn it constantly.


Corkcicle Wine Chiller - $25

This was the item I was looking forward to most when I saw the spoilers for this box (I can never seem to NOT look!). Most people think only white wines are supposed to be chilled, but red wines are supposed to be slightly chilled as well. This perfect as putting red wine in the fridge will make it too chilled. Since I usually drink beer, I haven't used this yet, but I look forward to the occasion where I can use it.


Moleskine Classic Mini Ruled Notebook -$9.95 (No pricing on Fancy)

This is a nice quality notebook and my favorite color is purple, so this works for me! It's not something I would typically buy at that price, but I will definitely use it. I always keep paper and a pen in my purse, so this is a perfect alternative.


L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil - $4 approx.

Fancy had this listed on their site for $10! For a 1.18 fl oz... I don't know why Fancy's pricing is so off regarding beauty samples. This sample is just under half the amount of the travel size (2.5 fl oz) offered on the L'Occitane website for $8.50, so I valued this at $4.

I love the L'Occitane brand and I've been wanting to try the almond shower oil. I liked it a lot and will probably end up purchasing the full size!

Overall this box had a value of $116.95. While I probably wouldn't have spent $116.95 for this box, I'm happy with the value for what I did spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment