Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fancy Box - June 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe from is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the original Fancy box subscription.

The Box: Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

 The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products from Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


Lomography Fisheye Baby 110 Camera & 110 Color Film - $40 & $7.90 respectively

Fancy had this film listed as $13 on their website, but that was more than the price of a 3-pack on the Lomography site, so I used their pricing instead.

I love this camera! It's so cute and small that it fits in my pocket. I had been looking into getting a lomography camera for awhile now, so this was perfect timing. I was going to use this on my recent trips to Door County and Bayfield, but forgot. I'm going to pack it in my suitcase now so I don't forget next time. I also appreciate that Fancy gave us the film for it as well. I had to watch a video on how to replace the back of this camera after putting the film in though. I just couldn't figure it out! ;)


Very Fancy Tee by Baron Von Fancy -$28

I really liked this shirt when I first took it out of the box. The colors were bold and the shirt was extremely soft. However, after the first wash, the colors faded noticeably and the collar no longer lays flat. I even made sure to wash according to instructions. While I'm a little disappointed, I can at least say that I've washed it multiple times since then and I haven't noticed any more changes. It's still soft and comfy as well.


Kirkland Bamboo Paper Straws -$8

These straws are adorable and I plan to use them in mason jars when we entertain next summer. I also love the fact that they are printed with food safe soy-based ink, biodegradable and compostable! These are a much better alternative to plastic straws.


Tilted Tea Steeping Mug -$15

I like the design of this mug, but since I'm more of a coffee person, I haven't gotten around to using this yet. Even then, I think I'm more likely to use the robot tea steeper I received in the April Ashton Kutcher box. So cute!

Overall this box had a value of  $98.90 and I will use everything I received!

No comments:

Post a Comment