Thursday, September 12, 2013

Julep Starter Kit - July 2013

I'm not much of a nail polish person, but when I saw that Julep offers their first box for free, I thought why not? I could always cancel afterwards. I took the style quiz and found that I was a Classic with a Twist. Julep has four other style profiles, Modern Beauty (only beauty products), It Girl (only nail colors), Boho Glam, and Bombshell. You are able to switch between the different profiles each month if you choose. I love that Julep offers that type of flexibility. I ended up going with the Classic with a Twist starter box for my free box.

The box: Julep Maven

The Cost: $19.99/month with free shipping! (You are able to view the products each month and skip if you don't like any of the products.)

The Products: Nail and beauty products

Coupon: Get your first box free with code FREEBOX (You only have to pay shipping!)


Here's what my starter box included....
One of the benefits of being a Julep Maven is that you get 20% off their products automatically. If you aren't a subscriber, then the nail colors would be $14 each and the Essential Cuticle Oil would be $18.

I was a little skeptical of the khaki color, but it actually ended up being my favorite of the two! Niecy was also a pretty color, but it was WAY brighter in person than I thought it would be. It will end up being a toes only color for me, but that's okay. I was pleasantly surprised with their products, so I ended up continuing with the subscription!

Reasons to Subscribe:
  •  Julep Nail Color is “4-free” and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP
  • Julep donates a portion of the proceeds to organizations that support women through their Powered by Girlfriends program 
  • Being a Julep Maven means you get 20% off everything in their store and free shipping (no code necessary)
  • Mavens can earn jules which can be used on future boxes or add-ons! Mavens earn 300 jules for each full-price maven box they purchase (excludes mystery boxes), 200 on their birthday, 500 on their anniversary month and 750 if they upgrade to the entire collection. You even earn jules for becoming a maven and can redeem these jules on a monthly box (2,000), the entire collection (5,500) or even on add-ons (750 for nail colors, 1200+ for beauty/special products). 
  • Each month you don't skip, you get to shop the secret store on the 1st of each month!
  • Each month you don't skip, you also get entered to win the mystery maven box of goodies, which is usually revealed with the collection on the 20th of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment