The Box: Julep Summer Days Mystery Box
The Price: $24.99 (one time purchase)
The Products: Each box promises $70 worth of Julep products (using retail pricing rather than Maven), including two exclusive colors in every box: Kyla and Monica
Coupon: If you want to subscribe to their monthly nail and beauty subscription, get your first box free with code FREEBOX (You only have to pay shipping!)
Reasons to Subscribe:
Reasons to Subscribe:
- Julep Nail Color is “4-free” and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP
- Julep donates a portion of the proceeds to organizations that support women through their Powered by Girlfriends program
- Being a Julep Maven means you get 20% off everything in their store and free shipping (no code necessary)
- Mavens can earn jules which can be used on future boxes or add-ons! Mavens earn 300 jules for each full-price maven box they purchase (excludes mystery boxes), 200 on their birthday, 500 on their anniversary month and 750 if they upgrade to the entire collection. You even earn jules for becoming a maven and can redeem these jules on a monthly box (2,000), the entire collection (5,500) or even on add-ons (750 for nail colors, 1200+ for beauty/special products).
- Each month you don't skip, you get to shop the secret store on the 1st of each month!
- Each month you don't skip, you also get entered to win the mystery maven box of goodies, which is usually revealed with the collection on the 20th of each month.
Julep Lip Vernis in Peony - $5.99 ($18 retail)
I really liked this lip shade. Very wearable!
Julep Nail Color in Monica (Multidimensional Pink Glitter) - $11.20 ($14 retail)
This was my favorite color in the box. Its such a fun color for summer. I received compliments when I wore it too. Monica isn't for sale by itself on their website, but you can now get it in a set!
Julep Nail Color in Kyla (Multidimensional Orange Glitter) - $11.20 ($14 retail)
This is an exclusive shade, that's still not for sale on their site. The shade is really pretty, especially when paired with Monica.
Julep Nail Color in Teresa (Opaque Pink Pearl Frost) - $11.20 ($14 retail)
This shade seems more like a sandy color than pink in the bottle. It reminded me of the beach, so it's a perfect shade to include in a summer days box!
Julep Nail Color in Something Blue (Little Blue Box Blue Crème) - $11.20 ($14 retail)
I wouldn't normally pick up this shade, but it's very pretty and I'll probably wear it now that I have it. If not, it'll make for a good gift!
Overall this box had a value of $50.79 or $74 retail. None of the items I received were duplicates and I liked the exclusive colors, so this box was a win for me!