Monday, September 23, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have - August 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have is a lifestyles subscription box and probably one of my favorites! This is my review of the August box and my first box from Popsugar. August was also Popsugar's anniversary box, so I had high expectations!

First Look!

The Box: POPSUGAR Must Have

The Cost: $35 a month

The Products: “Must have” lifestyle items for women selected by POPSUGAR editors. Categories may include home, beauty, fitness and food.   

Coupon: Use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box!

Information Card

Second First Look!


Naturebox Granny Smith Apples - $4

I loved these and quickly devoured them within the hour. I thought this snack was a perfect nod to the upcoming fall season! POPSUGAR also included a coupon for 50% off your first box with a Naturebox subscription. I never saw the appeal before, but now I may just have to sign up!


Lulah Body Wash in Vanilla Orchid - $11.25

I love that this body wash doesn't contain parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil or SLS/SLES. I'm always looking for new safe products to try, so this was a win for me! They also included a coupon for 20% off their products, so I'll have to try some of their other fragrances, such as Peony and Magnolia Fig. 


Gorjana Open Circle Necklace -$65!

This was the item I was most looking forward to when POPSUGAR released their spoiler for their anniversary box and I love it even more in person. I wasn't expecting the length of the necklace to be as short as it was, but it's still wearable and great for layering! I've gotten many compliments while wearing it.


 Here's another picture of the necklace, so you can get an idea on the length. 


Lunares Apple Bowl - $45 approx (I had to guess on the price since this bowl is only sold as a part of a 7 piece set.)

I think this bowl is adorable. I love the brightness of this red and the cuteness of the apple shape. This bowl made me even more excited for the upcoming fall season. It's currently on my dresser as a tray for my stud earrings and rings.


Bentgo Stackable Bento Lunch Box - $19.99

I love bento boxes, so I'm happy to add this to my collection! Thanks to a tip I received from Jennifer @Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, I learned that there was an insert inside this box describing how you can claim a spare strap. After receiving your spare strap you have the option to review this bentgo box and receive a free box in any color of your choice! I'm going to give this a try!

Here's another look!



May Books Weekly Agenda - $20

I'm a fairly organized person, so I love planners. I love the teal chevron design on this planner. I will be sad when the day comes and I've used every last page in this book. 

Inside look


Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 1.7 oz - $10

A little of this product goes a LONG way. I've been using this since I got it in my box and I still have a ton left! I will most likely purchase this in the future with the 25% off coupon included in this box!

Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse 1 oz - $9.50

I never heard of a pre-cleanser before! It's an oil consistency and I love it. I have combination skin and I feel like most cleansers over-dry my skin. This oil pre-cleanse is perfect for me. I will be purchasing more of this in the future as well! 

Overall this box had an amazing value of approximately $184.74. I will use everything in the box and will most likely be using the coupons to purchase more! I hope upcoming months are just as good as the August box!

No comments:

Post a Comment