Monday, October 14, 2013

Birchbox Gift with Purchase - August 2013

Every once in a while Birchbox offers a gift with purchase and this month it was a gorgeous Gorjana necklace that I knew I had to have!

Cute orange box!

First Look!

Items I purchased

In order to get the free necklace, you had to purchase $50 from the Birchbox store. I opted for COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face for $32, Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black for $16 and a travel size of Marvis Toothpaste for $6. You also get points for each dollar spent and are able to use your reward points. Since I had $10 in reward points, I was able to get all this and the gift w/purchase even though the total was less than $50 with the reward points. 


Gorjana Aurora Necklace - $90

This picture doesn't even do this necklace justice. It is gorgeous and I love the fact that it's on a longer chain. I love the delicateness of it! I even had a day of bad luck where my dog decided to jump up and pull on the chain, causing it to snap. I emailed customer service and even though I bought it as a gift with purchase through a third party site, they STILL offered to fix it for me! I couldn't be happier with this company and their products are gorgeous.

Outside the packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment