Monday, October 14, 2013

Coco Rocha Fancy Box - August 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe to is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Coco Rocha Fancy box subscription.

Information Cards

The Box: Coco Rocha Fancy Box
 
The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Coco Rocha for Fancy

Coupon: Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


NCLA Nail Wraps: Reflect Yourself - $16

Coco: Show off your style from fingertips to toes with NCLA's nail wraps. Deck out all of your nails with these awesome pattered wraps or use one at a time for a powerful accent nail to compliment your manicure.

I've always wanted to try nail wraps, so here's my chance!



Fashion Now - $15

Coco: I remember when I started out as a model, I knew literally nothing about the fashion world. I could have used this book! Learn about rising stars and exciting talent in the fashion world while flipping through some incredible fashion photography. You'll be an expert fashionista in no time.

I don't know much about fashion, nor do I need to, but this book will still be fun to put on my coffee table. I love watching Project Runway, so I'll probably appreciate this book as well.  Let me tell you though, it's huge! I doubt I'll ever get around to reading through it all!


Emilie M Envelope Clutch - $65

Coco: Transition into your fall look with this adorable clutch! It's big enough to hold all of the essentials, but won't weight you down. Perfect for a night out, toting my iPad mini or going shopping in the city with friends.

I love this envelope clutch. While I wouldn't spend $65 on it, I use it everyday! The color is perfect for fall and I had been meaning to buy something similar. I have noticed though that it's starting to tear on the left side. Clearly my wallet is too heavy for this purse. Time to use my cardholder from this month's fancy box! This clutch also came with a 20% code to spend in the Emilie M shop.

Slice Tweezers - $20

Coco:  Touching up is key before any photoshoot or big event. These tweezers are my on-the-go secret weapon for grooming.

I've always used cheap tweezers, so I was happy to see these in my box!

Overall this box had a value of $116. I love the purse and will most likely use everything in this box, so this is a win for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment