Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box - September 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe to is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy box subscription.

Love the new packaging!

The Box: Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Jennifer Love Hewitt for Fancy

Coupon: Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10
 
Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.

Information Cards


Final Touch Glass Cocktail Shaker - $25

Jennifer: I like my drinks shaken, not stirred, and this glass cocktail shaker more than does the job! It is imprinted with a variety of drink recipes, so you'll be able to mix it up whenever you're feeling a beverage change.

I love this! I've been wanting to stock up my bar and this is a perfect addition! I'm no mixologist either, so I'm loving the recipes on the outside.





Molecule-R Cosmopolitan - $29

Jennifer: This molecular mixology kit is amazing! It provides you with ingredients and recipes to make concoctions like cranberry foam, citrus caviar and cosmopolitan bubbles. Fancy tasting party anyone?

I've never had a cosmopolitan, so I'm looking forward to giving this a try! 


Core Bamboo Mixology Bar Board - $15

Jennifer: Use this bamboo cutting board to stir up drinks for a night in, or to prepare cocktails and appetizers before a big night out. It is even engraved with my favorite drink, a classic cosmopolitan.

Another cute and useful item for the bar!


Talk it Up Drink Markers - $10

Jennifer: These drink markers make for a hilarious night with friends. I'm definitely giving these out to guests at my next gathering or party! The funnier, the better.

These will be fun to have out the next time I entertain. I'm really liking the theme this month!

Overall this box had a value of $79, which is just under the promised $80, but that's close enough in my opinion! I loved this theme this month and I plan on using everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment