Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tyler Florence - August 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe to is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of my first box from the Tyler Florence Fancy box subscription.

  
The Box: Tyler Florence Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Tyler Florence for Fancy

Coupon: Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10
 
Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.

For whatever reason I received this box EXTREMELY late in September. In addition to that, my box was more beat up than usual and I was missing the information cards! Too bad, I like seeing why they chose the items they did!


Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller (2-pack) - $30

I was happy to see these instead of another wine corkcicle that I saw others receive! I'm way more a beer girl than wine. I also like how they included two coasters with it!


Cuppa Measuring Cups by Umbra - $10 (price varies based on retailer)

I'd imagine most people probably have measuring cups. I own these cup M-cups by Fred, but my boyfriend will be happy to have a regular set to use! He doesn't "get" the purpose of my Fred cups. I think they are adorable!


Garden Deck - $16

I like the idea of this deck! I grew up in rural Wisconsin and my family always had a big garden. I want to do the same one day and these will be nice to have. I know you can look up anything online these days, but it's also nice to have everything compiled in one place to reference without the hassle of finding it online. My boyfriend and I also want to grow an indoor herb garden one day, so these will come in handy then as well!


Cast Iron Grill Press - $30

Ironically I just bought a Bacon Press before receiving this box! This one looks like it is bigger and higher quality than the one I bought, so after consulting my boyfriend I'll decide which one to keep and which to gift. Either one will make a great gift for someone!

Overall this box had a value of $86. While this isn't their highest value box, I still got more than what I paid for! I will definitely use everything in this box, so this is a win for me! My only wish is that I would have gotten those information cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment