Friday, November 1, 2013

Ashton Kutcher Fancy Box - October 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe to is Fancy, which offers a total of eight subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt & the original Fancy box.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Ashton Kutcher Fancy box subscription.


The Box: Ashton Kutcher Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Ashton Kutcher for Fancy

Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10

Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


Monocle Speaker by Native Union - $60

Talk about efficiency at its finest. This speaker, handset, and speakerphone combination is a terrific triple threat.

I don't have much use for this with my hearing impairment, but I may give this to my brother for Christmas.


Hey Handsome Mirror Art - $5

This mirror art will give you the boost you need to kick your day off right.

I'm not male, but I'll either give this to my brother or my boyfriend. My brother is at that college age where he is kind of cocky, so this will probably suit him best. ;)

Frausto & Co. Graphic Design Card Coffee Deck - $15.95

Halloween is a month for disguises. Use these cards to help master yours.

I think the description would make more sense if I received the spy deck as advertised on Fancy, but the deck I received was the coffee deck...I like the concept, but I kind of wish I received the spy deck!


Skull Pocket Sqaure - $40

This pocket square adds the perfect hint of Halloween flair.

My boyfriend likes skulls, but he has no use for a pocket square. My bother doesn't like skulls, so he won't use it either. I'll either put it in my swap pile or use it for Halloween decorations next year as a table centerpiece or as a pet bow. I doubt any of our pets would like that very much though...

Overall this box had an amazing value of $120.95. While it was more than the $46.95 I paid, I decided to cancel my subscription for the time being. The past few boxes have been underwhelming for me and while I got my money's worth, I won't use the majority of the items nor will I be able to gift them all. I'd rather spend my money on something I know both myself or the person I'm gifting it to will love. It'll be just my luck though if next month is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Which Fancy Box is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question! It's hard to pick and choose as I love some months better than others, but I think probably the original fancy box. September's fancy box was probably my favorite to date.

      Delete