Friday, November 1, 2013

Bonjour Jolie - October 2013

Bonjour Jolie is a time-of-month subscription that sends you a monthly supply of your choice of feminine products along with some extra goodies to pamper you during your time-of-month. This is my review of the October box!


The Box: Bonjour Jolie

The Cost: $16 plus shipping ($21 total for me)

The Products: 25 feminine products based on your preferences and several additional pampering items!


Feminine Products - your choice of any number of tampons, pads or pantyliners (25 total)

Bonjour Jolie offers every brand possible including Kotex, U by Kotex, StayFree, Always, Always infinity, Always Radiant Infinity, Tampax, Tampax Radiant, Tampax Cardboard, Tampax Pearl, Tampax Active, Tampax Essentials, Playtex Gentle Glide, Playtex Sport, Ob, Softcup, and NatraCare Organic.

Shipments are also based on your cycle, so if you skip months, they are happy to accommodate. Since I am unable to find organic lines where I live, I opted for NatraCare Organic. They don't charge extra for organic lines either, which I love!


The Gift: Complete Nail Spa Package - $16 total

Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in Stone - $10 ($3.99 on Amazon)

Triple Sided Nail File - $1

Birchwood Cuticle Stick - $0.50

Argon Oil for Cuticles - $3

LA Fresh Nail Polish Remover Pads (2) - $1.50

I've always wanted to try the nail polish pens and I love LA fresh, so I'm loving this month's gift!


The Edibles:

Dessert Teas by Davidsons Tea Company (5 bags) - $1.85

An exclusive assortment of caffeine free dessert teas. They come in 8 delicious flavors blended with either vanilla, tangerine, mint, caramel, cherry, raspberry, lemon or coconut. 

I enjoyed these teas and I've pretty much drank them all but the cherry one so far. I love that they are caffeine free, so I can drink a warm cup before bed.

Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pie by Russell Stover -$1

Try this new twist on a traditional fall treat! Pumpkin pie smothered in a smooth coat of rich milk chocolate.

This was good, but it wasn't my favorite. I prefer traditional caramel, cream or marshmallow fillings. 


The Pampering:

Solid Lotion Bar in Citrus Blast by Faith Soaps and Love - $1.50

No water needed, just rub between your hands and the warmth will release the lotion. Made with shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, and essential oils.

I've always wondered how lotion bars work and now I know! I wasn't a huge fan of the citrus scent, but either way I think I prefer the texture of a body oil or lotion compared to the bar.

Helping Hands Apricot and Ginseng Hand Scrub - $2

A refreshing hand and body scrub to awaken the senses and rejuvenate the skin. Made with apricot kernels and ginseng!

I loved the scent of this scrub. My only wish is that the sample was bigger!

Tipsy Pumpkin Soap by StarFire Creations - $1

Perfect for fall! Pumpkin soap made with real organic pumpkin, pumpkin ale, natural oils and spices!

I loved the scent of this bar! I may have to order more or make something similar. Only thing better would be having a pumpkin ale beer in the shower while using it. ;)


Music Download Card from Rorie Kelly

Relax with the sounds from inspiring indie artist Rorie Kelly! 

I love discovering new indie artists, so these downloads were right down my alley!

Advil Packets (2) - $1 approx.

LA Fresh Feminie Wipes (2) - $1.50

These pH balanced wipes stealth-fully eliminate the bad while maintaing the good. You'll feel incredibly clean, refreshed and confident - a V for sweet victory. 

I love LA Fresh, so I'm always happy to sample products from their line. These went into my purse immediately.



My box also included a bead that looks very similar to the one on the necklace from last month. There was no explanation given as to why I received a spare bead. Perhaps some subscribers received theirs chipped or broken? Either way, I'm happy to have a spare even though I had no issues with the one I received. :)

Overall this box had a value of approximately $25.85 and that's not including the feminine products or the music downloads. I love getting all these pampering extras during that time of month!

No comments:

Post a Comment