Friday, November 1, 2013

Glossybox - October 2013


  
The Box: GlossyBox

The Cost: $21/month (you can save more by signing up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates

Information Card

Here at Glossybox, we pride ourselves by offering our subscribers the best and latest in beauty. This month, we're excited to introduce our collaboration with Byrdie. Your new destination for all things beauty! From celebrity editorials to hair and makeup tips from the world's best stylists and artists, not to mention the newest products and how-tos, you're going to want to bookmark the new online magazine from the creators of who what wear immediately. 

As beauty lovers, we're thrilled to bring you this exclusive collection of amazing beauty products. Let us know which one's your favorite @glossybox_us and @byrdiebeauty on Twitter and Instagram #byrdiexgb. We can't wait to hear what you think.


Balance Me Shine Tinted Lip Salve in Super Soft Beige - $16.50

I love that this lip gloss is all natural although I do feel like it runs a little and that I have to keep reapplying. I also thought it was going to have more color to it, but it's actually really sheer. I like it, but it's not my favorite lip gloss. 

Sesha Renu Exfoliating Gel - $16.80

I'm not the fan of the smell, but you literally see the dead skin cells rubbing off your skin with this product. It's gross, but I love knowing that it's working! You can take 40% off your order of $50 or more at Sesha plus free shipping with code GLOSSY40


Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Eau De Cologne - $5.78

I'm not a big perfume person. Many brands give a headache. I haven't decided if I'm going to use this or not.


Fresh Lotus Youth Perserve Face Cream - $12.35

I love the Fresh brand, so I'm happy to sample this face cream! It's also free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates, which I'm always looking to avoid in ingredients. 


Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara - $23

I love the Tarte brand, so I was happy to see a full size version of their mascara. Even better yet, it is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate, or synthetic fragrances!

Overall this box had a value of approximately $74.43. I love receiving full-size items, so I hope the trend continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment