Monday, November 18, 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box - October 2013

I recently jumped on the subscription box bandwagon earlier this year and now I've developed quite a collection! One of the companies I subscribe to is Fancy, which offers a total of nine subscription boxes: Verbal, P!nk, Ashton Kutcher, Tyler Florence, Fancy Food, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, the original Fancy box and recently Kelly Rowland.

I subscribe to five of these: Ashton Kutcher, Coco Rocha, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyler Florence & the original Fancy box subscription. This is my review of the Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy box subscription.


The Box: Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products curated by Jennifer Love Hewitt for Fancy

Coupon: Get 20% off your first box or any order with code HOLIDAY this week only!
 
Note: Fancy does not allow returns on boxes, but they now allow returns within 30 days for one item per box in exchange for either a $15 gift card or a random item.


Pop Chomp Spatula - $12

Jennifer: Use this fun spatula to stir up your cookie batter or maybe some delicious pancake mix. Don't forget to treat yourself!

I would have preferred this spatula in a color other than pink, but it's still cute and will go to use. :)

Adorable Packaging! It states "Pour vous avec l'amour" - For you with love :)


Inside Look
French Macaron Trinket Box - $14

Jennifer: Macarons are the most beautifully delicate cookies, but they seem to vanish as soon as they're in my possession. This macaron will last forever and it's a great place to place your classic jewelry and other treasured trinkets.

This is a cute idea, but I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or not. I was hoping that it had a clasp to open and close, like the ones on Birchbox, but alas it doesn't. I may end up gifting this one and buying the one from Birchbox. We'll see!


Steep Up To The Plate Teabag Rest - $10

Jennifer: Isn't this plate adorable? Use it as a teabag rest or even a place to keep your jewelry or new macaron box. 

This was my favorite item in the box! This is adorable and will look great anywhere. In the kitchen, on my dresser or on the coffee table.


One Sweet Cookie by Tracey Zabar - $30

Jennifer: Winter is the best time for baking. These expert cookie recipes from New York's best restaurants and chefs, including Mario Batali, Thomas Keller, and Dorie Greenspan, will keep you busy in the kitchen all season long. Learn how to make everything from molasses spice cookies to "chumleys" - read to find out what's in these.

I was happy to see this book as well! It even has recipies for macarons. I'm loving the sweet thing this month.

Raspberry French Macaron Recipe - YUM


Archipelago Soy Milk Creme - $18

Jennifer: Don't let the cold winter weather take control of your skin! This soy milk cream will keep your skin soft and smelling great no matter how harsh it gets outside.

I can already tell my skin is dry, so with the winter months coming up, I'm happy to have more hand cream. I already tested it out and the scent wasn't overpowering and it made my hands soft. This was a win for me!

Overall this box had an approximate value of $84. I really enjoyed this box and loved the theme. I originally canceled my subscription with the holidays coming up, but I may take advantage of the 20% off and resubscribe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment