Monday, March 24, 2014

Fancy Box - November 2013

 

The Box: Fancy Box

The Cost: $46.95 ($39 plus $7.95 for shipping)

The Products: Each box promises $80+ worth of products from Fancy

Coupon: Get 10% off your first box or any order with code FOLLOWUP10


CERA Wireless Portable Speaker - $90

The CERA Wireless Portable Speaker is high-performing, user-friendly, and it looks great, too. Share the joy of great music this holiday season.

This is probably the one item in my box that I love. It's the high value tech items like this that make me want to keep subscribing.


Goddess Gold Cuff - $28

Who doesn't want to feel like a goddess every once in a while? Wear this cuff with an all-black or all-white outfit and you'll be halfway there.

This isn't really my style, so I put it up to trade. 


I Drew This For You Business Cards -$10

These business cards let your creativity do the talkin'. See the Fancy contest postcard for instructions on how to enter to win a $250 gift card.

I can't draw to save my life, so these most definitely aren't my style. I will be swapping these as well.


One Sweet Cookie Cookbook - $30

For some reason I got two information cards for the Business cards and none for the cookbook or the coasters. Either way I already received this in a previous fancy box, so I swapped this as well.


 Slate Coasters - $15

These are gorgeous and totally my style. I love the slate trend and want to purchase a matching cheese plate to go with it. 

Overall this box had a value of $173. I decided that even though the value is there to cancel after this box. Fancy is too much of a hit or miss for me and lately their value has seemed lower or I end up with repeated items often. I will keep an eye on reviews and will re-sub if I think it's worth it again. I'm still glad I received this box for the wireless speaker though!

No comments:

Post a Comment