Monday, May 26, 2014

Ipsy - November 2013

The Box: Ipsy Glam Bag

The Cost: $10 a month (free shipping)

The Products: Full size and deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products

Love the bag this month!
 This month's theme was "Glam it Up"....

November at em is all about giving thanks. I'd like to thank you for supporting me throughout the years and I am excited to introduce you to my new makeup line em michelle phan, a line inspired by you, with creamy super blendable textures and vibrant rich colors. You are the first to receive full sized products from em. Not samples, but full sized product! (included a 30% offer off her products)


Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Champagne - $13

I have way too much polish and even though I don't have anything from this brand, I wasn't a fan of the color, so I put it up for swap.



BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow in Eclipse - $0.78 (full palette $13.95)

This color was beautiful when swatched, but I knew I wouldn't wear it, so I traded this! I usually only wear neutral shades on my eyes, so this was a little out of my comfort zone. 


Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched - $12 approx (sold w/brush for $18 online)

This was my favorite item this month. I love wearing a natural makeup look all year round. This shade is perfect for me to wear in the winter to add a little color to my cheeks. 


Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Topaz - $14

I don't usually wear a lot of eyeliner, but I'm happy to receive any color that isn't black! I think everyone who subscribes to beauty subscriptions gets WAY more black eyeliner than we'll ever use in this lifetime. This is a gorgeous silver color, that's perfect for the holidays. The best part is that I don't have another shade like it!
 

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless - $14

This is another one of my favorite items this month. The burgundy red shade is perfect for the holidays and it's extremely flattering on me. It actually matched the burgundy sweater I wore for Christmas perfectly! I'm very happy I got this shade instead of the infamous "hot damn" shade!


em michelle phan Waterliner Intense Color Eyeliner in Royal Amethyst - $18

Normally I would complain about receiving TWO eyeliners in one bag, but this is from Michelle Phan's new line and I also didn't have this color either. So far I like it.

Overall this bag had an approximate value of $71.78, which is amazing considering it's only $10/month! I lucked out this month and got exactly the variations I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment