Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bonjour Jolie - November 2013

Bonjour Jolie is a time-of-month subscription that sends you a monthly supply of your choice of feminine products along with some extra goodies to pamper you during your time-of-month. This is my review of the November box!


A Time for Giving Thanks

"This November reflects on what you are thankful for! We are thankful for each and every one of you!" 
 
First Look
The Box: Bonjour Jolie

The Cost: $16 plus shipping ($21 total for me)

The Products: 25 feminine products based on your preferences and several additional pampering items!


The Gift: Copper Stone Necklace - $12

The Brass Live-Laugh-Love charm sums up life so sweetly! The bronze key is to remember you are the key to finding your own happiness. The natural stones are made of, Amethyst, Goldstone, Jade, Jasper, Sodalite, Green Aventurine, Tiger Eye or Rose Quartz. 

This necklace is gorgeous and just my style. One of the charms had came loose when it arrived, but that was an easy fix with some pliers! :)

The Edibles:

Jumbo Sea Salt Caramels - $

Made with sea salt, butter, and sugar, the taste is so outstanding you will not be able to eat just one! The proceeds from the caramel sales go to support her sweet grandson Karson. Read their touching story and buy more caramels at: etsy.com/shop/CaramelsForKarson

These were by far probably the best caramels I've ever had and the fact that they fund a good cause makes them even better. I need to purchase more. 


Motts Flavored Apple Cider - 4 bags

Curl up next to a warm fire with a mug of hot apple cider! This instant beverage comes in delicious flavors like Caramel, Apple Pie, McIntosh and Honeycrisp. Serve Hot or cold!

At first I was excited for these, since I love apple cider, but these were the grossest things I've ever drank. They didn't resemble apple cider at all to me, but maybe that's because I have access to fresh-from-the-apple-orchard cider here in Wisconsin? 


The Pampering:

Organic Cider Spice Soap by SomervilleSoapWorks - $1

Their soap is handmade in small batches with olive oil, cinnamon and nutmeg! A perfect soap for the Holidays! 

I love seasonal beauty & bath products, especially in the fall, so I loved this soap!

Body Butter by The Concord Soap Company - $1

This is a very decadent deep moisturizer. This is not your everyday lotion! The ingredients are mixed together and then whipped. 

I can always use hand cream!


Sugar Scrub Soap Cubes by All Earthly Things - $1

These sugar scrubs exfoliate and leave your skin feeling smooth and silky soft. Sugar is a natural exfoliate and acts as a mild abrasive to remove the dead skin. Just take a cube with you into the shower or bath and enjoy!

I've always wanted to try sugar scrub soap cubes, so I was excited to see these. I wish they would have been a more seasonal scent rather than honeysuckle though.

Calming Bath Oil by BlissFul Apothecary - $2

A calming and relaxing bath oil made with sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, argon oil and organic essential oils of rosemary, chamomile, and eucalyptus. Just add some to your bath and melt your stress away! 

I love bath oils, so this went to use right away! I love how soft they make my skin and how relaxing they are.


Pure Touch Feminine Wipes - 2 packets

Advil - 2 packets

Our feminine wipes are designed to gently and effectively cleanse sensitive skin. These contain natural moisturizers and vitamins to nourish and cleanse your skin. These single-use-packets allow you to enjoy that fresh clean feeling all day long. 

I prefer to keep feminine wipes in purse all-month-round for those "out of tp!" moments, so these are always welcome!


Feminine Products!

This month I decided to test out the cups instead of tampons. I wasn't a huge fan, so I'll just be sticking to organic tampons.

Overall  this was my favorite box from Bonjour Jolie yet! As always, it's hard to do a price total, but it's definitely worth the $21. If you're like me and wouldn't ever go through such a large amount of feminine products in one month, you can request to get your subscription every 3-6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment