Saturday, June 14, 2014

Glossybox - April 2014



 The Box: GlossyBox

The Cost: $21/month (you can save more by signing up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates


Caldrea Body Wash in Aloe water Apricot 1 oz - $1.57

Emerge from the shower with smooth, radiant, and renewed skin! Infused with brightening, free0radical fighting angelica root and linden flower extracts. Caldrea Body Wash is a perfectly sudsing, softly scented way to greet the day.

I've always wanted to try the Caldrea line, so I was excited to see this in my box. I'm not entirely sold on the scent though, so I'm looking forward to Caldrea being sold at Target, so I can test out other scents!

Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme 2 oz - $2.22

Lavish skin with an ultra-rich conditioning body lotion that banishes dry skin while diminishing the signs of aging with Marine Youth Complex. Relax your body and mind with an aromatic blend of lavender and chamomile for calming relief. 

While I could always use body lotion, I wasn't a huge fan of this scent. Instead of making me relax, I find that lavender gives me headaches! 


Bellapeirre Cosmetics Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink - $24.50

This lip gloss is made with natural ingredients and enriched with vitamin E, jojoba, avocado, and sunflower waxes. It is infused with a natural plumper, which helps minimize fine lines on and around the lips. 

I don't need anymore lip gloss, but I will most likely use this shade along with the bellapierre blush they sent out previously. I'm not a huge fan of the taste though...

Ciate London Paint Pot .46 oz in Mojito - $15

Ciate uses a combination of professional and lovingly chosen high performance formulas. The beautiful and sophisticated packaging encourages a incredibly artistic and effortless nail painting experience. Colors will vary.

I don't need anymore polish either, but I have yet to try this brand. I haven't decided if I'd wear this particular shade, but I love the name!


Lasplash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer/Base - $9

This product intensifies color and provides extra protection against smears and smudges for flawless 12-hour wear. Apply a very light coat of the sealer/base to the area intended for glitter or shimmer (across entire eyelid and up to the brow bone). To avoid creasing, use only what is on the wand. 

I currently use an eyeshadow primer, but I could use a new one soon, so I was happy to see this in my box!

Overall this box had a value of $52.29. It's not my favorite box, but the items will get used or swapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment