Thursday, June 12, 2014

Glossybox - December 2013


The Box: GlossyBox

The Cost: $21/month (you can save more by signing up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates


Information Card


Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower! 5 oz - $2.75

Featuring a soothing mix of aloe vera and witch hazel and rose and jasmine scents, this relaxing shower gel leaves the skin feeling cleansed and refreshed.

I loved the smell of this. I may purchase more in the future. 


Ardency Inn PUNKER World's Baddest Eyeliner .085 oz - $19

A rock-star liquid liner that makes it easy to draw any shape of cat eye precisely and instantly, from the most subtle to the most dramatic.

I don't need anymore black eyeliner, but I'll use this when I run out of my current stock. 


Micheal Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask 1oz - $10

This mask contains pumpkin enzyme and glycolic acid that dissolves impurities like dead skin and clogged pores, which significantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even after a single use! Not suitable for sensitive skin types.

I love this product. My only wish is that we received it in the fall instead of winter! It made my skin feel great and I actually purchased more products from their line. It does burn at first when using though, so be weary if you have sensitive skin. Coupon: 35% off order of $50 or more plus free shipping.


Nails Inc. Polish in Victoria .33 oz - $9.50

Nails Inc. polishers are professionally formulated for a long lasting, super glossy, flawless finish. This deep cherry red shade is a great way to add a dash of chic to your holiday look.

Oxblood red is my favorite shade to wear on my nails, so I love this!


Naobay Oxgenating Cream Moisturizing 1.01 oz - $26.14

This cream keeps the surface of your skin balanced, fresh and hydrated. With its special composition based on essential oils, such as rosehip oil and sweet almond oil, the surface of the skin is kept balanced and fresh.

I loved using this moisturizer. I may purchase more in the future. 

Overall this box had a value of $67.39 and I will use everything this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment