Thursday, June 12, 2014

Glossybox - January 2014


The Box: GlossyBox

The Cost: $21/month (you can save more by signing up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates

Welcome to 2014: It's the beginning of a brand new year, and we want to make sure you have the best skincare and makeup to start the year off right. After the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, slow down and relax with an invigorating body wash. Try a new method of applying makeup and skincare by using the Beautyblender to apply both the blush and moisturizer in your Glossybox. We hope you love the first box of the year, and can't wait for the many more to come! - Stay warm & glossy, The Glossybox Team


The Original BeautyBlender & Cleanser - $19.95

BeautyBlender.pure is an ergonomically designed colorless sponge applicator that allows you to flawlessly apply your makeup and skincare. It's designed to be cleaned with its partner blendercleanser - making it super Eco-friendly. Great for sensitive skin. 

I love my beauty blender, so I'm glad not only to have a replacement, but also one that is free from dyes!


Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose - $20

This creamy, super sheer all mineral blush creates a soft, radiant glow for fresh-faced rosy cheeks. Recommended by makeup artists and dermatologists , it is suitable for all skin types and conditions, from oily skin to dry, mature types and even the most sensitive.

This is probably my favorite item from Glossybox this month. The color is perfect for me. 


Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray 2.5 fl oz - $5.51

This hair spray creates texture and body with light hold - perfect for achieving a lived-in, beach look. Spray evenly from root to tip, on towel-dried or dry hair and work through to create tousled waves with natural movement.

I love using sea salt spray, so this will go to use in the summer months. I'm not sure that I like the smell though. 

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash 1.7 oz - $7

An invigorating, tone-enhancing, naturally foaming body wash with their signature "super," spa-inspired aromatic blend of juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender essential oils.

I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, but I used it up. 


Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream .5 fl oz - $9.12

Soothe and strengthen dry skin with Vichy's Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. This paraben-free formula melts easily into skin and locks in moisture for 48-hour lasting hydration. Formulated with mineral-rich Vichy Thermal Water and hyaluronic acid.

I have combination skin and I found that this product, while hydrating caused me to break out as well. I used it all, but I probably won't be purchasing in the future.

Overall this box had a value of $61.58. This is one of the better glossyboxes in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment