Saturday, June 14, 2014

Glossybox - March 2014


The Box: GlossyBox

The Cost: $21/month (you can save more by signing up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates


Alex and Ani Scent 7 Soap Bar (7 oz) - $14

Created with shea butter and coconut oil, Scent 7 Soap Bar effectively nurtures the skin, increasing hydration and thoroughly cleansing the body. Invigorate your senses and lift your spirit with each use.

At first I was happy to be receiving bar soap as I will always use bath products, but the scent was much stronger than I expected. It's not as strong now that it's been in the open, but I'm still not sure I'll be able to use this. Strong, perfumed scents give me migraines. :(


Alex and Ani Swan Charm Bangle - $28

A majestic creature that embodies grace and beauty, a swan is a powerful symbol of love. Swans epitomize affectionate connection, as they typically create lasting bonds and mate for life. Embrace the devoted energy of this migratory being with the Swan Charm as encouragement to glide through life with an open heart. 

I love delicate jewelry and this swan bracelet is just my style!


Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel (.05 fl oz) - $17.80

A gentle and moisturizing exfoliator for the lip area. It gently removes dead cells and refines the surface skin. Once a week, or as needed, massage a small amount of Liplift Exfoliator on the lip area with gentle circular motions. After a minute, remove with a dampened cotton pad.

Believe it or not, but I actually think the homemade lip scrub I received my December Bonjour Jolie, worked better than this one!

Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume Plumping Strand Expand (.85 oz) - $4.68

A thickening lotion that strengthens, moisturizes, and adds volume to the hair from root to tip. Hair appears full-bodied and never weighed down.

This product worked well, but I'm not sure that I love it enough to purchase more.

Nails Inc Brook Street Nail Polish (.13 oz) - $3.74

Looking forward to spring? Skip ahead to warmer times by wearing this bright, summery coral. Nails inc polishes are professionally formulated for a long lasting, super glossy, flawless finish.

I will never use up all the nail polish I have in this lifetime. I may end up swapping this.


Sisley Paris Black Rose Cram Mask (.38 oz) - $28.59

The first Sisley mask enriched with anti-aging active ingredients. A skincare mask rich in trace elements, vitamins and plant extracts, specially formulated to act instantly on the signs of aging and fatigue to rejuvenate skin and restore vitality.

I was excited to try this mask, but I broke out after every use. I also felt like the product was still on my face even after washing! Definitely not worth the $158 price tag in my opinion!

Overall this box had a value of $96.81. While I didn't love all the products this month, I loved the bracelet, making this box well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment