Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Glossybox - May 2014


 The Box: GlossyBox

The Cost: $21/month (you can save more by signing up for a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates




Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue .24 oz - $8.47

Rose Anonyme, a breathtaking seductress, caught in a stolen love affair between light and dark, Turkish Rose Absolute sparkles and intrigues beneath notes of spicy ginger, enwrapped in sultry veil of velvet oud, Indonesian patchouli, mystic papyrus and Somalian incense.

I thought I was going to love this scent since I love the smell of roses, but this was too strong and not floral enough for my taste!

AERIN Beauty Rose Hand & Body Cream .5 oz - $4.76

Indulge with AERIN  Beauty's Rose Hand and Body Cream, a silky, lightweight cream that drenches skin with moisture. A delicate rose scent reinvigorates your spirits, while AERIN's floral infusion of magnolia and peony helps soothe and soften skin.

Now this rose scent is more my style. It's definitely delicate compare to the perfume!


Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer .5 oz - $13.24

Get (even more) gorgeous with this gentle, pre-makeup base. Scientifically formulated to allow your makeup to "automatically" glide over the skin, Auto Pilot helps to prime and soothe the complexion for that flawless finish and helps makeup last even longer.

I've already tried this product in the past. It's not my favorite primer, but it works well and I'll use it!

Alterna CAVIAR CC Cream .85 oz - $8.50

A miracle leave-in product that delivers ten benefits (moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, UV protection, manageability, strength, anti-breakage, heat protection and light hold) in one easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished.

I don't use leave-in products often, but the next time I use sea salt spray or style my hair, I'll use this!


Revive Intensite Volumizing Eye Serum .1 oz - $70

This advanced formula helps visibly plump, rebuild volume and re-contour the delicate eye area. Significantly diminishes the look of dark circles and under-eye bags, making eyes look younger, brighter and illuminated.

I don't have bags or wrinkles, since I'm only 24, but I could definitely use some help with dark circles, so I've been using this! My only issue so far is that the pump seems to pump out way more product than necessary with each use. Given the price point though, I'm glad I'm able to test this product because something tells me I won't be purchasing in the future. ;)

Lancer Lift Serum Intense .17 oz - $55

Intense Life Serum utilizes pure gold and Stem Cell Recovery Complex, an exclusive plant stem-cell compound that delivers firming and lifting effects to skin. The electromagnetically neutral gold and moisture-holding molecules support skin's natural cycle to look smoother, firming and younger.

I don't need a product like this at this point in my life, so I will be swapping this. Considering the price point though, I doubt I'll ever use such a product!


Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card - $25

Glossybox also included a $25 gift card this month that just recently expired on the 15th! Hopefully everyone received their box in time to use the card (Glossybox is notorious for horribly delayed shipping) and if not, that their customer service is able to remedy the situation. This gift card could also be used on the Neiman Marcus website as well. I chose to order the NEST Vanilla Orchid & Almond Candle. After the gift card, it only cost me $9! A steal in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment