Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ipsy - April 2014

Theme: Beauty Rocks
The Box: Ipsy Glam Bag

The Cost: $10 a month (free shipping)

The Products: Full size and deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products


dr. brandt microdermabrasion 7.5 g - $9.75

This was my favorite item this month. I love the way this makes my skin feel and the sample has lasted me awhile as I'm still using it today 1-2 times a week! I wish I didn't love it so much since it's so expensive!

Sexy Hair Root Plump Volumizing Spray Mousse 1.6 oz - $6

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be a mousse as it is most definitely a spray. I'm not a fan of the aerosol smell, but it does volumize. Be careful not to use too much as I did the first time. It basically makes your hair look like you walked outside in the winter with wet hair!


City Color White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse - $3.99

This is an interesting product, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. I already have a bunch of highlighters and this one seems too light for my preference. 


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size - $6.33

I will definitely be swapping this. I simply don't wear black eyeliner that often!


Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink - $19

The packaging of this product is adorable and I'm happy I received this color instead of Acid Pink!

Overall this bag had a value of approximately $45.07. While this wasn't my favorite bag, I loved the microdermabrasion this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment