Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy - December 2013

Theme: Celebration

The Subscription: Ipsy Glam Bag

The Cost: $10 a month (free shipping)

The Products: Full size and deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products


Ardell Natural Lash - Black 120 - $3.99

I don't wear false lashes, so these are up to swap. If I'm going to wear false lashes, I'll give the ones I got in the Popsugar Holiday box instead.

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Naturally Bare - $7.20

At first I was excited about receiving the natural shades, but I wasn't in love with these particular shades once on. I continued to use them until I found a better option though.



Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Girl Crush - $16

I was excited about this item at first, but I think the shade is too light for me. I think I would have been happier receiving flustered, especially for the holidays.


English Laundry Signature Fragrances for Men and Women - $0

I hate perfume samples to start with and the fact that they included a sample of the men's cologne bugs me even more. What am I supposed to do with that?? I wasn't a fan of the women's sample after testing and didn't bother to calculate a value since perfume samples have no value in my opinion. 

J. Cat Beauty The Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - $3.99

I actually liked this shade, so this will get used. It's a reddish/brown nude and very flattering on me.

Overall this bag had a value of $31.18, not including the bag itself or the perfume samples. While the products weren't necessarily my favorite this month (I do wish I would have received a different shade of the bombshell stick!), I loved the bag itself and some of the products will get used, so it's still worth the $10 cost in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment