Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy - February 2014

Theme: The Look of Love
The Subscription: Ipsy Glam Bag

The Cost: $10 a month (free shipping)

The Products: Full size and deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products

The inside of the bag


NuMe Intense Renewal Mask 20 ml - $3.39

I really liked the smell of this and it worked well. My hair was so soft afterwards. 


Zoya Nail Polish in Odette - $9

I was glad to receive this in purple rather than pink. It's much darker on than I expected. I may try it with a white coat underneath next time. Either way it's still a pretty shade!


Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One in Ambrosia - $18

I don't usually use shades like this, but with a slight hand, this is very flattering and pretty on!

POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal - approx $8

I love the unique packaging on this. It had a strange smell at first, but it's a flattering color.


City Color Be Matte Blush in Toasted Coconut - $2.99

This may be too dark for me to use, but perhaps I'll be able to use it in the summer when I get some sun?

Overall this bag had a value of $41.38 without including the bag itself. Not one of my favorite months, but I love the eyetini!

No comments:

Post a Comment