Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy - January 2014

19 Reasons"....2014 will be amazing!
The Subscription: Ipsy Glam Bag

The Cost: $10 a month (free shipping)

The Products: Full size and deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products


Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask 1 oz - $4.95

I loved the smell of this and thought it worked well too!

Faith Aromatherapy Tahitian Monoi Anti-aging Sugar Scrub 1 oz - $1.58

I love using new scrubs, so I enjoyed this as well. I had to wait for it to warm up though! It arrived frozen with with the weather we've been having!


Proactiv+ Mark Fading Pads (4) - $? (part of a set for $39.95/month)

I have marks all over my back due to acne, so I was excited to give this product a try. I'm not sure if it really worked though as the pads were really small and I was only given four. I think it's more of a facial product, but I didn't have any marks on my face to try this with!

(MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm .35 oz - $12

I love this product and the MALIN+GOETZ brand. Since it's clear I can use it everyday.


Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow in Penny .7 g - $7

I used this as an eyeliner and loved the color although I only wore it a few times before my sample was gone! It was much smaller than anticipated!

Overall this bag had a value of approximately $25.53, not including the bag or the proativ+ pads. I ended up throwing the bag away due to a nasty chemical smell, but otherwise I enjoyed the products this month. I prefer the bags that include both skincare and makeup vs. all makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment