Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ipsy - March 2014

Theme: Destination Beauty
The Subscription: Ipsy Glam Bag

The Cost: $10 a month (free shipping)

The Products: Full size and deluxe samples of makeup and beauty products


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready .05 oz - $7.50

This shade is gorgeous and super flattering on me. The mini tube is also adorable! Ipsy also included a coupon for a free lash domination 10-in-1 volumizing mascara sample plus free shipping w/purchase.


Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer - $9

I could always use primer and I love that this one is formulated with a shimmery highlighter. It gives my skin a great glow and it's a 2-1, so I can skip the highlighter step!

Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner 1 ml - $24

I normally don't get excited about eyeliner, but I love this liquid blue shade and I have nothing else like it!


NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow in Bikini Bottom - $6

I love this neutral trio better than the Pop eyeshadow I received a few months back. This one is more flattering for my skin tone.

Overall this bag had a value of $46.50! I wasn't a huge fan of the bag itself this month, but the contents were one of my favorites so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment