Monday, June 9, 2014

Julep Maven - December 2013

Julep Maven is a nail polish and beauty subscription box. Every month they have 5 different boxes you can choose from or you can upgrade to get the entire collection. These boxes are Classic with a Twist, Bombshell, Boho Glam, Modern Beauty and It Girl. You are able to view the products each month on the 20th and have until the 24th to make your selection or skip if you don't like any of the boxes. This month's theme was the Glitterati Collection. Since I wanted the eyeshadow palette, I decided to go with Boho Glam. 


The box: Julep Maven

The Cost: $19.99/month with free shipping or $54.99 to upgrade to the entire collection.

The Products: Nail and beauty products. Modern Beauty contains only beauty products, It Girl contains only polish, the rest contain both.





 Sweep Eyeshadow Palette: Neutrals - $24 ($19.20 in maven pricing)

I love neutral shadows, but I find these to be a little darker than neutral during the winter months. I tan easily though and these will work great during the summer when my complexion is warmer. 


Julep Polish in Misti - $14 ($11.20 in maven pricing)

Gorgeous color in person, but I have yet to wear it. 

Julep Polish in Joelle - $14 ($11.20 in maven pricing)

Haven't decided if I'm going to wear this or not. I think it could be gorgeous over Misti and reminds me of snowfall.

Overall this box had a value of $41.60 using Maven pricing. Not my favorite box, but hopefully I'll enjoy the palette more once summer comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment