Thursday, June 12, 2014

Julep Maven - Feburary 2014

Julep Maven is a nail polish and beauty subscription box. Every month they have 5 different boxes you can choose from or you can upgrade to get the entire collection. These boxes are Classic with a Twist, Bombshell, Boho Glam, Modern Beauty and It Girl. You are able to view the products each month on the 20th and have until the 24th to make your selection or skip if you don't like any of the boxes. This month's theme was the Dramatic Collection. Since I wanted the eyeshadow, I decided to go Modern Beauty and three add-on polishes to get the best deal.


The box: Julep Maven

The Cost: $19.99/month with free shipping or $54.99 to upgrade to the entire collection. 

The Products: Nail and beauty products. Modern Beauty contains only beauty products, It Girl contains only polish, the rest contain both.


Julep Eye Sheen Liquid Eyeshadow in Pale Nude - $18 ($14.40 Maven)

I love this shadow. I think the color is gorgeous and the coverage is wonderful if used sparingly. I may have to purchase the "Warm Fig" shade as well! Julep also included a coupon for 10% off their eye sheens.


Julep A List Eyeliner Duo - $40 ($32 Maven)

I've never used a gel eyeliner before, so I decided to use my jules and go with Modern Beauty this month. One thing I've learned is that I'm not an expert at applying eyeliner, so I'm going to need some practice with this! Julep also included a coupon for 20% off this set.



Julep Nail Color in Diamond Theory - $14 ($11.20 Maven)

Julep Nail Color in Rooney - $14 ($11.20 Maven)

Julep Nail Color in Roc Solid - $14 ($11.20 Maven)

Julep Nail Color in Love - $14 ($11.20 Maven)

Our new Love polish is my gift to you for being a Maven. And I've got another surprise for you too! Grab a polish for a friend (such a good Valentine's day present) and choose another for yourself- my treat!  

Overall  I thought this was a great month for Julep! Since I got to use my jules and got an extra polish, I feel as if I hit the jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment