Thursday, June 12, 2014

Limited Edition Holiday Glossybox 2013

Adorable packaging!
The Box: GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday 2013


The Cost: $50 (one time purchase)

The Products: Deluxe and full-size beauty products

Coupon: Get $2.75 cash back through Ebates




Beauty Addicts Lip Addiction .19 oz in St. Tropez - $17

A luxurious high-shine lip glaze that provides intense, opulent color while nourishing lips with vitamins and plumping lips with peptides.

I was very happy with the color I received. It's the perfect nude that I'd wear all year-round! I've used it so much it's almost gone! 


Bodyography Lip Liner in Crimson .04 oz - $13

Create the perfect pout for any holiday party with this amazing lip liner. It contains chamomile oil for effortless application and ultra smooth texture.

I don't use lip liners very often, but maybe I should? This is a nice red holiday shade. I haven't used it yet, but I may this upcoming holiday season.


Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask 3.38 fl oz - $53

A purifying and cleansing mask especially formulated to gently detox, purify and refine the texture of the skin.

This was my favorite item from the box. I'd never purchase a $50 mask for myself, so this was a treat! The fact that it's organic makes me love it even more and my skin feels great after using it too!

Butter London Nail Lacquer .4 fl oz - $15

Long lasting and rich in color, this high-performing nail polish leaves a smooth and glossy finish. It will be the perfect glamorous accessory on your fingertips this holiday season.

I've wanted to try the Butter London brand, but I'm not sure I'd wear this particular shade. Perhaps I can swap for another polish from the same brand. 


Nuxe Fondant Body Scrub 1.8 oz - $7.50

With 100% plant exfoliants in various grain sizes, this creamy fondant scrub is your key to soft, smooth skin.  

This wasn't my favorite scrub, but I definitely used it up!

Philip B Body Wash in Chai Tea Latte 2 fl oz - $8

A warming, energizing body wash that revives your senses and leaves skin silky and glowing.

I love chai tea, so I was looking forward to this, but it turns out I wasn't a fan of this scent at all! It smelled more like men's body wash with spice overtones than it did a chai tea latter in my opinion and judging from the website it looks like this product is geared toward men. I'm surprised they included such an item in a women's holiday box. I will use it though or give it to my boyfriend.


So Susan Luminizer .53 oz - $40

Look radiant for your end of the year soirees with this water-based luminizer - apply on cheekbones, along the brow bone, and above the cupid's bow for a lit-from-within glow. 

I love this product although within a few uses the portion of the tube that allows you to screw the cap back on, snapped off, so now the product is left open and exposed to air. I like this product a lot, but I wish the packaging had been better!

Overall this box had a value of $153.50. I was able to get this box for 40% off, so I'm extremely happy with what I paid. The mask, luminizer and lip gloss alone were worth it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment