Saturday, June 14, 2014

Memebox - Luckybox #2



  
The Box: Memebox Luckybox #2


The Cost: $23 + $6.99 shipping (one time purchase)

The Products: Korean makeup and beauty products from previous Memeboxes #2 through #7

Luckybox #2 is back with a whole new set of goodies from our fully sold-out Memeboxes #2-#7. We've included a whole different set of goodies from what you saw in Luckybox #1. Enjoy!


Espoir Lip Gloss - $15

Espoir's lip gloss/lipstick provides moisture and full coverage while enhancing the natural color of your lips. 

I have a ton of lip gloss right now, so I'm not sure if I'm going to use this or not.


Nuganic Customized Sunblock Fresh SPF 50 PA+++ 40 ml - $45

3-in-1 sun protection with brightening and anti-wrinkle properties. This lightweight sun protection protects your skin while enhancing your complexion. It also firms your skin through a single application.

I couldn't find a link to this product, but I love this! I use SPF all year round, so I was happy they included sunscreen with a higher SPF for the summer!


Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15 ml - $38

Offering intense care to the sensitive eye contour area, this eye serum was made from a comples of 7 vitamins, A, B3, B5, C, E, H, and F. This capsulized, stabilized vitamin complex brightens the skin and gets ride of any dark circles.

I love Dr. Jart's microdermabrasion, so I'm excited to see if this actually helps with dark circles!

Miseenscene 2X Curl Essence 30 ml - $2

2X Curl Essence is a nourishing leave-in-treatment that provides volume and helps rejuvenate dry and damaged hair. 

I already received this in Memebox #7, but since I didn't find it very nourishing for a leave-in-treatment, I'll be swapping this. 


LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence 20 ml - $12.80

A lightly-textured tea tree oil formulated with sensitive skin in mind. Made from 90% tea tree extract, LHJ's Tea Tree Essence 90 clears, moisturizes and brightens troubled skin, targeting acne and delivering nutrients deeply for a hydrated, vibrant complexion. Key ingredients include sea buckthorn and centella, assiatica, plants known to delay the skin maturation process and speed the healing of damaged tissue. 

Tea Tree Oil is supposed to be great for targeting acne naturally, but it has a very strong, distinctive smell. I'm thrilled that this product targets acne without feeling overwhelmed with the smell of tee tree oil. In fact it doesn't have a scent at all! I love this. 

Dr. G. BIO-RTx Mentor Cream #5 for Dry Skin 20 ml - $14

Moisturizes and enhances the complexion through deep nourishment of the facial tissue. Highly recommended for dry skin.

I already received this in Memebox #7 as well, but I've been using it as a night cream and like it a lot. I'm thrilled to have a spare, especially since these products aren't available in the US.


Leaders Insolution Mask Sheet Coconut Bio Mask with Tomato 20 ml - $3

This is a 100% coconut jelly mask combined with super food tomato! Similarly, this mask gives your skin a "cool" feeling. It also dramatically reduces the appearance of any wrinkles.

Since this mask was new to me, I gave it a try. I found it to be very similar to the BIO Medi-curing mask.

Leaders Insolution Mask Sheet BIO Medi-curing Mask-Aqua Dressing 20 ml - $3

Tis mask hydrates and moisturizes your skin to the fullest. It is a 100% coconut jelly mask, which gives your skin a "cool" feeling. It also dramatically reduces the appearance of any wrinkles!

Another item I received in Memebox #7, so I will be swapping this as well. I prefer masks that I can use in the shower in five minutes and then just wash off. 

Overall this box had a value of $132.80. I didn't love this box as much as Luckybox #1 since some products were repeats, but luckily for me, the full-size products were all new to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment