Thursday, June 12, 2014

Popsugar Must Have - January 2014


The Box: POPSUGAR Must Have

The Cost: $39.95/month

The Products: “Must have” lifestyle items for women selected by Popsugar editors. Categories may include home, beauty, fitness and food.   

Coupon: Use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box

It's crazy to think that we're already into 2014, but there's nothing quite as exciting as a fresh start. To help you check off those thoughtful resolutions, you'll find one-of-a-kind products like designer beauty accessories and tech gear that'll change up your routine for the better. Want to eat healthier or take a life-changing trip? Your supply box is right here. Cheers to all the great things the New Year has in store!


Must Have Beauty: Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask - $40

Skin need a pick-me-up after the holiday craziness? Try out this soothing Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask, the best beauty product to have in your cabinet this winter. The five-minute foaming gel uses antioxidants and vitamins to gently cleanse pores while sealing in hydration and brightening your complexion. The result? A fresh face at its finest.

This was my favorite item this month! I love masks and the brand. It smells great and even bubbles when you apply it. I might have to swap for more when I use this up. 


Must Have Food: The Juice Generation Book - $15.86

If you haven't yet fallen for the juicing trend, let this book be your introduction. Filled with easy instructions, The Juice Generation: 100 Recipes For Fresh Juices and Superfood Smoothies will help you turn vegetables and fruits into healthy, tasty beverages. A glass of goodness, coming right up.

I don't own a juicer, but I definitely want one, so I can try the recipes in this book out! Yes, you could use a blender, but as the book explains as well as many clinical articles, blending breaks down the fibers in the fruits and vegetables, making what you drink, pure unhealthy sugar. A good juicer keeps the fibers intact, so you still gain the nutrition. Popsugar also included a 30% off coupon for a juice generation six-pack.


Must Have Fashion: Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves - approx $20?

Brr; temps are still low, but don't let that stop you from texting or web browsing when you're outside. Slip on these comfy Jack + Lucy tech gloves, and use your smartphone, tablet, or other touch-screen device in the cold thanks to special finger panels. There's no stopping business as usual, no matter the weather.

I already have a couple of tech gloves and when I tried these on they didn't really seem to work all that well? I also have a screen protector on my iPhone, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. These are cute, but I may end up swapping. I have a TON of gloves. One thing that confuses me though is Jack + Lucy is a children's clothing company, so I can't find these gloves online. Seems strange to me that a children's company would make adult gloves for Popsugar.


 Must Have Home: Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around The World Desk Calendar - $16

Your day (and your workspace) is about to get a whole lot brighter. Throughout the year, display this Rifle Paper Co. desk calendar, and flip through 12 charming illustrations of international cities like Paris and Istanbul. Not only will all your co-workers be jealous, but it also just might inspire a major trip in 2014!

This is probably the cutest calendar I've had in a long time. I know most people use their phones, but I like being able to reference an actual calendar at my desk sometimes. I may turn it into wall art at the end of the year as well, since I love the designs. It also included a coupon for 10% off.


Must Have Food: Pipsnacks White Truffle PipCorn - $6

Behold, your new favorite snack. Pipcorn by Pipsnacks is just what it sounds like - mini popcorn! Enjoy all-natural, gluten-free white truffle flavor that's popped with olive oil to make it extra delicious. Consider this proof that all good things come in small sizes. 

This was one of my favorite snacks from Popsugar and I love that it's a larger size!


Must Have Beauty: Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files - $3.49

Have you ever seen a prettier set of nail files? With this limited-edition file box from Revlon by Marchesa, you can bring the runway to your beauty routine anytime, anywhere. The dual-sided files are meant for shaping and smoothing, and the detailed designer style - well, that's just for showing off.

I don't really use nail files, but these are cute! I will most likely end up swapping these though. 

Overall this box had a value of approximately $101.35. I really enjoyed this box compared to the letdown that was December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment