Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Popsugar Must Have - June 2014

New Boxes & Information Cards

First Look
The Box: POPSUGAR Must Have

The Cost: $39.95/month

The Products: “Must have” lifestyle items for women selected by Popsugar editors. Categories may include home, beauty, fitness and food.   

Coupon: Use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box


Emily Griffin's The One and Only - $28

Look no further - your fun Summer read is here. New York Times best selling author returns with this highly anticipated novel of an unlikely romance and lifelong friends set against the backdrop of Texas football. You won't be able to put it down.

I haven't read any of Emily Griffin's books, so I'm excited to read this one!


SachaJuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion - $24

After a long day under the sun, your skin needs hydration. Using Swedish oats, this lotion reduces the appearance of wrinkles and calms irritation - keeping your skin replenished all Summer long!

Some people commented that they thought this smelled like lemon dish soap. While I see where they are coming from, I find that the smell reminds me more of the kind of lotion you get in hotels. While it's not my favorite scent, I don't think it smells bad and the fact that it's lightweight is perfect for summer.


Turkish-T Beach Towel - $32

The Turkish-T towel acts as a lightweight beach towel by day and as a glam wrap by night. It's loomed from the world's finest cotton, so trade in your overused beach towel for this chic alternative. 

I already received a Turkish towel in the Resort box, but I'm happy to have another. This one can also be used as a blanket, wrap or scarf instead of a towel. I will say that the Resort one is of much better quality than this one, but I love and will use both!


You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes - $6

Finding time to freshen up just got easier. These naturally antibacterial wipes are not only durable, but also gentle. Throw these in your bag before your endless adventures ahead.

Wet wipes are always nice to have on hand and I love that these are made with natural ingredients. They smell great too!


Special Extra: Native Union Gift Card - $15

Native Union creates unique and simple designs for everyone in the digital age. With this $15 gift card, peruse the site full of geek gadgetry to find something that fulfills your techie dreams. 

Since everything on this site is much more expensive than the gift card, I most likely won't be using this. I gifted the monocle I received from Fancy to my brother for Christmas though and he loves it. 

Lollies Basic Hair Ties - $8

Spruce up your ponytail instantly with Lollies. Made from swimwear fabric, they'll look cute on your wrists, and we love that these braided ties don't stretch over time like your average hair bands. 

I love these. My biggest problem with hair ties is that they stretch, so I'm looking forward to using these and I love that they look like bracelets when on your wrist.


One Potato, Two Potato Hawaiian Barbeque - $2

Say Aloha to savory Hawaiian Barbeque kettle chips. Cooked with all-natural ingredients and packed with flavor, these chips serve as an amazing party snack. We warn you, they're addictive!

At first I didn't think I was going to like these since I usually hate BBQ flavored chips, but these are delicious and addictive as they warned! I may have to buy more!

Overall this box had a value of $100 without including the gift card. This was another great month of Popsugar for me! Can't wait to see what's in store for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment