Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Popsugar Special Edition Must Have Holiday - Winter 2013


The Box: POPSUGAR Must Have Limited Edition Holiday

The Cost: $100 (one time purchase)

The Products: “Must have” lifestyle items for women selected by Popsugar editors. Categories may include home, beauty, fitness and food. 



Happy Holidays - Quick, find a place that's not too quiet, because you'll squeal with excitement once you see what's inside. This special-edition box is stunning, scrumptious, glamorous and so much more. From stunning accessories to a life-changing planner that will help you start 2014 with your organization in check, we have all the treats you never knew you needed. Just when you thought the holidays couldn't get any better, they do. Cheers! - Lisa Sugar Popsugar Founder & Editor in Chief


Must Have Fashion:

Cuyana Elizabeth Infinity Scarf - $65

Time to get cozy! The Cuyana infinity scarf is a wonderful Winter accessory with a resume that looks like this: incredibly warm and soft, made from Peruvian alpaca fleece, and downright stylish. Oh, and did we mention it'll go with everything in your closet? (included a coupon for free stainless steel bangles approx $70 value w/purchase if shop cuyana on shopstyle)

I love this item. I love scarves and this is perfect for winter and looks great with my winter jackets! I would have loved any of the color options Popsugar sent out. I would never have paid $65 for a scarf otherwise!


Must Have Fashion:

Erickson Beamon Rocks Blondie Stone Bangle -  approx $75

Get your bling game on. There's so much to love about this Erickson Beamon Rocks bangle, from the cluster of show-stopping stones to the hematite hinge. Consider it a solid addition to your jewelry collection.

At first I didn't think this was my style at all, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I'm still undecided on keeping it! It also must have been made exclusively for Popsugar, since I can't find a link to the actual bracelet.


Must Have Home:

Lunares Cheese Paddle with Knife - $69

Step up your hostess game with the Lunares cheese paddle and knife set. Modeled after the classic pizza paddle but handmade from non-tarnish silver, it's a sleek way to serve up appetizers at your next fete. In fact, you'll want to plan a party just so you can show it off. 

I can't wait to use this to entertain when I eventually move. I'm from Wisconsin, so naturally I love cheese too. ;)


Must Have Beauty:

Tokyomilk by Margot Elena Body Souffle in Wisdom - $40

Treat yourself well with Toykomilk Dark's body souffle. Each lotion infuses botanical extracts, shea butter, and avocado oils for a rich formula that smells and feels amazing. Your skin deserves the best, and this is it.

This is definitely my favorite item. The packaging is so heavy and gorgeous that I plan on reusing it for storage later. My boyfriend even picked it up and asked what it was! He couldn't believe it was lotion and replied "fancy", which is exactly how I'd describe it. This is what I expected from a Holiday Limited Edition box. I love the scent and texture as well.


Must Have Home:

Graphic Image 2014 Datebook - $70

The search for the perfect planner stops right here. With monthly calendars, weekly appointment pages and daily notes sections, this Graphic Image 2014 datebook will be your best friend throughout the entire year. Plus, you'll want to flash that metallic cover every chance you get - seriously, it's just so pretty. (10% discount)

I'm not in school anymore, so I'm not using a datebook as often as I did, but I do love this fancy version. Too bad I didn't have this two years ago! Since this is $70, I wonder if there's a way to reuse it afterwards?


Must Have Beauty:

Winks by Georgie False Lash Compact - $28

My, what long lashes you have! Get a striking look when you try out these reusable, high-quality Georgie Beauty false lashes. The revolutionary glue is made with organic chamomile that's meant to soothe skin while keeping falsies in place. Keep it all in one compact case between wears - it's the gift that keeps on giving.

I don't ever wear lashes, but it might be something to try out one day? Still haven't decided if I'm keeping these or not. 


Must Have Food:

Fatty Sundays Peppermint Crunch Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels - $6.95

It's a peppermint party, and you're invited. One look at these Fatty Sundays pretzel sticks covered in dark chocolate and dusted with peppermint candy, and you know they're just as flavorful as they are festive. Take one out and pass it around for the ultimate holiday treat.

I didn't think these were that amazing. I actually prefer the ones we make at home better, but these got eaten!

Overall this box had a value of $353.95! Great deal for $100 and I will use almost everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment